Renovo Carpet Reviver (Black) 400ml - Instructions
• Follow the product label instructions.
• Do use clean, lint free/microfibre cloths and
discard after use.
• Test on an inconspicuous area first.
• Start your vacuuming job by pulling out the
floor mats. Shake out the mats to remove any
loose dirt. Use a 4" upholstery attachment
or the bare hose end to vigorously vacuum
the mats. The more you´re able to agitate the
carpet, the cleaner you´ll get it.
• Ensure that the carpet is thoroughly cleaned
by vacuuming, using the palm of your free
hand to beat the carpet just in front of your
vacuum hose or tool. As you beat the carpet,
dirt that is lodged deep into the carpet will
come loose for vacuuming.
• Shake the bottle prior to use.
• Wear protective gloves during application.
• Ensure that you have sufficient Carpet
Reviver to complete a full coat.
• Keep a damp cloth ready to wipe off any
splashes or dribbles.
• Work in timely fashion to ensure that the
edges of the freshly applied Carpet Reviver do
not dry out too quickly.
• Allow to dry thoroughly before using the car.
• Apply on a regular basis; the more you use
it, the more effective it is!
• Forget to shake the bottle before using.
• Dilute or mix the Carpet Reviver with any
• Apply the Carpet Reviver in direct sunlight
or on a hot day that will cause the Carpet
Reviver to dry too quickly.
• Allow splashes and dribbles to dry on any
interior surfaces, except the carpet.